1. Let's start with the most obvious one, Stafford starting with the rest of the starters. If he has a strong performance I will start to get on the band wagon of letting him start the season.
2. How will the D-line look in game 2. Cohen, Flullen, Hill, Alama, Avril, and the rest, will Schwartz keep a rotation going or will he be looking for his starters so he knows what he has to begin the season with.
3. Kevin Smith getting more carries, What will Morris look like, can Brown look good for 2 straight games? Even Ervin looked very good. Smith is the unquestioned starter but after that you are going to have guy's fighting for spots and playing time.
4. Can the O-line look decent again, especially on the road against a browns team that didn't look very good the 1st game.
5. Linebackers and Defensive backs, what players will start to pull away from the rest of the pack.
6. Is Colbert still on the roster, if so why???
What are you guy's looking forward to seeing in game 2...