Draft @ #1:
1. Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska - Nothing more to say then maybe the best defensive lineman to come out of college since Reggie White. Instant impact and starter. Could be Rookie of the Year and a probowler.
33. Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida - A raw, young, big (6'6") freak of an athlete. Could be built into a probowl type defensive end. Pierre-Paul and Suh could solidify the Dline for many years to come.
65. Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State - Seems to be a fan favorite on here as a 3rd round CB selection. A great player, could end up being a steal in the 3rd round. Could start at corner or in the nickel from day 1.Also can return kicks.
97.Freddie Barnes, WR, Bowling Green - 117 catches in one season, I dont care if thats in the worst conference in America, Barnes is an elite talent. A complete steal in the 5th round.
129. Deunta Williams, FS, North Carolina - A upgrade at a position of need. Williams is a great player, whos biggest problem is going for the big hit too much. Delmas and Williams could be a great safety tandem.
152. John Jerry, OG/OT, Ole Miss - Just a monster, 6'5" 330. With that size, they could plug him inside to bully DTs and move the line for the run game.
161. AJ Wallace, CB, Penn State - A good corner but a very good return man. Could help out in the return game from day 1 with his old teammate Derrick Williams.
194. Brandon Minor, RB, Michigan - A power back, when healthy he is one of the best in the nation. Could have been a 2nd round pick if he stayed healthy all year round.
Draft @ #2:
2. Eric Berry, S/CB, Tennessee - I would rather have Suh based on the fact that he is a freak and at a huge position of need, but I believe our secondary is actually much worst than our Dline. Berry is a player who could solidify our secondary. McCoy is also a option here but I dont feel like he is a game changer like Berry. Never pass up a player who some call the next Polamalu or Reed. Also we could fix our Dline in later rounds and in free agency.
34. Jared Odrick, DT/DE, Penn State - A great athlete, fast and strong. Could be a DT or DE in the 4-3. A poor mans Suh. I would love to land UCLA's Brian Price here, but I doubt he falls this fall. Odrick could be an immediate starter.
66. Donovan Warren, CB, Michigan - An elite talent, played in a system at Michigan where he did not have much if any safety help. Still a lockdown cover corner who can tackle. A great value pick.
98. Marvin Austin, DT, North Carolina - May not last this long, but is an elite talent. May have some work issues but could develop into a great NFL player. Depth is necessary for DT's.
130. Stafon Johnson, RB, USC - A great back, injured in a freak weight lifting accident. Could be a steal this late in the draft. We need some young blood to play with KSmith going down.
152. Micah Johnson, ILB, Kentucky : Super strong,fast, instinctive LB and a great tackler, who could be there to take the place of Levy after he becomes a starter. We need more players for the depth chart.
Trade 6th and 7th round to St.Louis for a 5th rounder.
157. Mitch Petrus, OG, Arkansas - A big bodied guard who could play a big role in his second season.
Which Draft would you prefer?
Draft 1 (72 votes)
Draft 2 (16 votes)
88 total votes