1. Stafford stay healthy, take control of this offence, have a winning streak
2. Kevin Smith get used a lot more often. I'm sorry I might take some shit for this but Best is not a feature back. He can get 10-15 touches per game and get you close to 100 yards, but he's a homerun hitter and should be treated like one. If your not gonna use Smith as the power back then get Felton in there more!!!
3. Get a running game started in the 2nd half, Smith hasn't played much but looks decent. I don't care if they run to set up the pass or pass you set up the run but I want to see them move the ball on the ground.
4. STOP THE STUPID FUCKING PENALTIES
5. With a healthy offence can Linehan call the right plays to power this offence to the next level
6. More blitz packages from the Gunner
7. Better clock management from Schwartz
8. Are CB's continued improvement
9. To have 3 starting LB that stay healthy and play a few games together to start to gel together, every week it's a guessing game other than JP being out there.
10. To win on Thanksgiving