1. Drew Brees - I'f im starting a team I want Drew. Shoot me.
4. Aaron Rogers.
5. Rothliesberger - I love how he extends the play. And he has the IT factor. He just knows how to win.
6. Donovan Mcnabb
7. Phillip Rivers
8. Tony Romo
9. Matt Ryan
10. Joe Flacco
11. Mark Sanchez - say what? Sanchez's ability to manage the game and make good decision trumps Staffords talent.
12. Matt Stafford - My my my...I was surprised when I made this list. even with me not being a Stafford fan, I'd have to admit one could argue we have a top 10 QB in the league. In terms of talent, this guy is top 5 in the league. He just has to improve his decision making and knowing when to gun it vs. when to lay off. You have to throw a catchable ball.
13. Jay Cutler - Stafford is better than Cutler. Take that to the bank. Cutler will put up big numbers this year (because of Martz system) but he will also get sacked 50 times this year (Because of Martz system).
14. Carson Palmer
15. Matt Schaub
16. Brett Favre - his best days are behind him.
17. Sam Bradford
18. Vince Young
19. Kyle Orton
20. Jason Campbell - I'm higher on Campbell than most. Hopefully he proves me right.