As I came across the ballot, I was surprised how many Lions players have the stats to make the Pro Bowl. Some of them don't have the name yet, that is why it is up to us to make sure they get in.
- Ndamukong Suh is an obvious choice, will probably make it with no problem.
- Calvin Johnson is also a shoe in, as with Suh we still need to vote for him.
- Amari Spievey, believe it or not, is the best SS in the NFC, even after missing time. With people still mispronouncing his name, it is up to us to vote this guy in.
- Stephen Tulloch needs to be a Pro Bowler and his numbers support it. Now we need the votes to support it.
- DeAndre Levy is quietly the leading tackler for OLB's in the NFC. He is still a virtual unknown to a national NFL audience and he needs us to vote him in.
- Matthew Stafford is best of the rest after Rodgers and Brees who are the top of the NFC. Vote for him.
- Brandon Pettigrew Very tough category, with big names like Witten and Finley, Pett is right up there with the best and we need to vote for him.
- Eric Wright and Chris Houston are both having impressive seasons and I am voting for them, Aaron Berry isn't on the Ballot.
- Cliff Avril and Kyle Vanden Bosch look to be right outside the top of the NFC, both have good combo of tackles and sacks.
- Jason Hanson needs get in again. Lets add to his legacy and make sure he is one of the few kickers inducted in the Hall of Fame some day.
Spend a little time on the Ballot, these are the guys who get my votes, let's give these guys the credit they deserve!
Vote Here: http://www.detroitlions.com/fan-zone/pro-bowl-ballot-2012.html
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Pride Of Detroit or its writers.