Unsure if this has been done before, but I'm fairly sure it hasn't been done recently. As our off-season winds deeper and deeper into the void of non-football life, and yet more and more newcomers join our fold, let's take this time to introduce ourselves and get to know eachother better.
Welcome to the 2011 Pride of Detroit census. To stay true to the mold, I will be doing this again in 20 years, I expect you all to be there. More after the jump.
Credit to det32 for giving me the inspirational nugget to set this up.I've got a list of ten questions here that I'd love to know about you guys and I'm sure you guys would love to know about others. So, if you have the time, go ahead and comment with your answers and be sure to answer the poll question below.
NOTE: This is for the Pride. If you're not a Pride of Detroit faithful, please browse and enjoy, but please be respectful enough to not partake or otherwise dilute the poll. It's not that we don't love you, it's just we have to be a bit xenophobic for this. You understand, it's for science.
1) Where were you born, and where do you live now?
2) How long have you been a Lions fan?
3) How long have you been coming to Pride of Detroit?
4) Favorite Lion? (Not named Barry Sanders)
5) Favorite non-Lion?
6) If not for football, what sport would you watch?
7) Tell us one thing about you that you've never specifically said on POD before.
8) Are you planning to watch Arena Football? (Season starts Friday)
9) What 2011 draftee will you be most excited to see in action next year, regardless of where they wind up?
10) WAS IT A CATCH?
If you vote in the poll, please consider taking the time to answer these ten questions. You don't have to answer them all, I guess, but it'd be awesome if you did. Also, please remember to rec to get as many people involved in this as we can.