The last of the first round has been completed. Thanks for voting. Here's the results....
Dallas as "America's Team" DEF. The New kickoff rules 11-7
"Sanchize" DEF Lack of hot reporters 15-3
Pass interferences DEF The Black Eyed Peas halftime performance 10-8
Beer prices at games DEF Rex Ryan's Mouth 10-8
Ticket Prices DEF Jerry Jones 11-7 (in a shocker)
Constant commercials DEF The day after the Super Bowl not being a holiday 12-6
The Brett Favre Saga DEF Al Davis 15-3
ESPN's love for the Pats DEF canned answers from players 15-3So on to the sweet sixteen match-ups....
1. Matt Millen VS Matt Millen announcing
2. Lack of cheerleaders VS Rex Ryan's foot fetish
3. The Blackout rule VS CJ's rule
4. The Pro Bowl game VS ESPN
5. Dallas as "America's team" VS ESPN's love for the Pats
6. Ticket Prices VS Ticky tack pass interference calls
7. "Sanchize" VS The Brett Favre saga
8. Constant commercials VS Beer prices at games
Have at it folks. Please feel free to rec this post to have more participation.
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Pride Of Detroit or its writers.