Saints quarterback Drew Brees sent an email out to his teammates to tell them that a deal is done and they should expect training camp to begin this upcoming week. Also, Steve Hutchinson said he thinks there will be "some good news coming out tomorrow," so it appears the lockout is actually finally coming to an end.
- Want a primer on what the new CBA entails? Andrew Brandt has a great analysis of all the different details.
- Turk McBride recently said that he feels like he has been gone from the Lions for too long because of the lockout.
- There was a report that came out on Saturday suggesting the Eagles are interested in Brett Favre as a backup, but Jay Glazer says that's not going to happen.
- Dan Pompei writes on National Football Post that Nnamdi Asomugha might not be quite as valuable as you might think.
- If for some reason you are not already pumped for the 2011 season, watch this video: