Nick Fairley looks for the snap count during training camp at the Lions facility.
- The Lions had 1,609 fans show up to their practice on Saturday morning. That is a record for them.
- Rookie wide receiver Titus Young missed practice because of muscle tightness and could be out for a couple of days.
- Jim Schwartz had this to say about new Lion Eric Wright, who officially signed on Saturday:
"I thought Eric Wright played very well (in 2010). I was surprised to hear people say he had an off year last year; I thought he played very well last year except for a few plays. I think the expectations with him and also with his team and everywhere else were so high that the second they gave up one play, everybody was disappointed. But I thought he played some very, very good games and matched up very, very well. He’s been a starter since he’s come into the NFL; he’s a good player. Eric’s not coming in here to compete for the 80th spot on the roster and stuff like that, he’s a quality pro that we expect to go out and cover and play good for us.
- Weather permitting, the Lions' practice on Monday will be open the public and will start at 9:15 a.m. Gates open at 8:45 a.m.
- Derrick Williams has changed his number from 12 to 15.
- NFL Network's Lindsay Soto reported today that Ndamukong Suh is down to 296 lbs. and Calvin Johnson added five pounds this offseason.
- The Lions' official site uploaded a video of Matthew Stafford being interviewed by NFL Network and a video wrapping up Saturday's practice.
Tom Kowalski reports that Jahvid Best and Mikel Leshoure both did a good job of catching passes on Saturday.
- WXYZ has a good piece about defensive line coach Kris Kocurek.