- The Detroit Lions made a stop at the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Thursday while traveling to Cleveland, and quite a few interesting pictures were posted from the visit. There was a picture of Jason Hanson, Don Muhlbach and Nick Harris with the jersey Hanson was wearing when he became the franchise leader in 50-yard field goals. There was also a picture of the jersey that was cut off Matthew Stafford from the Browns game in 2009 and a picture of Barry Sanders' jersey from the 1991 season. Ndamukong Suh took a number of pictures, including one with Charlie Sanders in front of Sanders' Hall of Fame bust, one with a statue of Mean Joe Greene and one with a picture of Reggie White.
My personal favorite of all the photos was the one of Nate Burleson with the Vince Lombardi Trophy:
This was Burleson's caption for the photo: "I been chasing her for soooo long! Soon baby...soon we'll be together!"
- Dave Birkett got a hold of the salary numbers for the Lions' free agent signings. Stephen Tulloch, as we already know, is set to make $3.25 million in 2011. Eric Wright's deal is for $2 million and includes a $1.5 million signing bonus. Both Justin Durant and Chris Houston have base salaries worth $1 million for 2011. Durant received a $2.75 million signing bonus and Houston's deal has $2 million in guaranteed money.
- Tony Dungy said on Thursday that Ndamukong Suh is going to have to "change some of the things he does" in order to avoid penalties, fines and potentially a suspension down the road.
- Derrick Williams and Nate Burleson had some fun with Calvin Johnson while he was sleeping on the bus to Cleveland.
- The Lions-Browns game is going to be shown on NFL Network at 10 a.m. on Sunday.
- Pro Football Talk has a breakdown of how the order for the NFL Supplemental Draft is determined.