Lions notes looks at Calvin Johnson's latest achievement, Matthew Stafford, Kris Durham and more.
- Calvin Johnson now has 1,546 yards receiving this season. This is his second consecutive season with more than 1,500 yards receiving, and he is only the third player in NFL history to achieve that feat. (Marvin Harrison and Andre Johnson are the other two players.)
- The Detroit Lions are the seventh team in NFL history to lose three consecutive games in which they led by 10 or more points in each. (Click here to see the other six teams.)
- As pointed out by Tom Leyden, the Lions have lost seven consecutive games on national television since beating the Chicago Bears on Monday Night Football last season. Also, the Lions have a 1-8 record in the NFC North since that win over the Bears.
- Matthew Stafford has now rushed for 4 touchdowns this season. That's the most by a Lions quarterback since Scott Mitchell had as many in 1996, according to Tim Twentyman.
- Stafford and Kris Durham both accepted blame for not being on the same page on the interception on Sunday night.
- Speaking of Durham, he's basically the Lions' No. 2 wide receiver at this point.
- The Arizona Cardinals claimed former Michigan State quarterback Brian Hoyer off waivers on Monday. I wonder if we will see him play on Sunday against the Lions.
- Ndamukong Suh and other Lions helped grant a Make-A-Wish trip for an eight-year-old from Omaha.
- DeAndre Levy had quite an offseason vacation earlier this year by traveling to Africa for a two-week safari.
- The announcers for Sunday's Lions/Cardinals game are going to be Chris Myers and Tim Ryan.