Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY Sports
Lions notes looks at Gosder Cherilus, Calvin Johnson record watch, a Todd McShay mock draft and more.
- Todd McShay has the Detroit Lions picking Alabama cornerback Dee Milliner in his first 2013 mock draft.
- Gosder Cherilus has been fined $10,000 for a chop block in last Sunday's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Calvin Johnson record watch continues on Sunday:
Megatron has 100+ receiving yards in 6 games in row and can tie NFL record of 7 this week at Arizona. CJ is avg. 151.3 yards over last 6.— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) December 12, 2012
#Lions Calvin Johnson needs just 141 yds to break franchise single season high of 1,686 ydsset by Herman Moore set in 1995.— Paula Pasche (@paulapasche) December 12, 2012
- Ndamukong Suh had a good quote on being penalized for shoving Aaron Rodgers and drawing a penalty on Sunday night:
- Suh doesn't really care about the latest anonymous comments directed at him, and he doesn't truly believe a teammate said them anyway.
- Suh is planning to fight the traffic citation he received last month.
- Amari Spievey hasn't started working out again since suffering his latest concussion earlier this season. I have a really bad feeling that he is in the same boat as Jahvid Best as far as playing again goes.
- With Kevin Kolb out for the season, the Arizona Cardinals are going to start Ryan Lindley at quarterback on Sunday against the Lions.
- The Cardinals' Patrick Peterson had some interesting comments about Matthew Stafford's mechanics and how he has changed them since college. (He meant them as a compliment, by the way.)
- Peterson wants to take on Megatron one-on-one on Sunday.
- Corey Williams could have more surgery on his injured knee.
- Mel Kiper doesn't think this is a great draft year for cornerbacks.