First off, I'm new here. I've read POD for a while, but only recently decided to join and post.
Another mock draft, let me know what you think. I realize the possibility of players not being available at the places I have them being selected, but... you all know how this works.
(Note: I thought about posting in all caps, but decided against it lol)
1. CB Janoris Jenkins-very talented corner who can start.
2. LB Mychal Kendricks- insurance policy in the event of Tulloch leaving or at least a rotation LB that appears more than just on special teams.
3. OG Amini Silatolu- strong guard who could improve the running game and replace Peterman who seems to be a consensus cut/guy to replace.
4. OT Nate Potter/OC David Molk- Potter could be groomed as a replacement for Backus, and Molk could replace Raiola.
5. RB Robert Turbin- the Utah State RB can come in and provide insurance for Best/Leshoure and their injury concerns.
7. WR Jordan White-highly productive at Western Michigan. Could stick on the roster as a 4th/5th WR.