it's that time of year, and i feel like writing another one.
1. Whitney Mercilus DE, Illinois-Not necessarily a need, but the thoughts of losing Avril, LJ, and/or KVB makes me think that this would be a great idea.
2. Jayron Hosley CB, VaTech-Solid man-to-man CB, can develop into a good starter.
3. Brandon Brooks OG, Miami (OH)-Big, strong guard who most would agree is an upgrade over Peterman, either immediately or in the near future.
4. Robert Turbin RB, Utah State-Uncertainty with all the RBs currently on the roster make this pick necessary. I think the 4th round is about where they should be looking to acquire one.
5. Cordarro Law DE/OLB, Southern Miss-Depth selection at either OLB or DE, depending on how they want to develop him. Similar to Cliff Avril in that regard.
7. Jordan White WR, WMU-Call it a homer pick, but I just think he'd be a great value in the 7th round and could make the roster as the 4th WR.
7. Aaron Henry S, Wisconsin-Maybe won't last this long, but he's a solid pick for DB depth this late in the draft.