- The Lions have a rookie pool of $4,838,811, which is their limit for the total of the salary-cap numbers of their draft picks and undrafted free agents in 2012.
- In terms of why their draft stock fell, there seems to be some similarities between 2010 seventh-round pick Willie Young and 2012 seventh-round pick Travis Lewis.
- Because of injuries and the lockout, this is really Brandon Pettigrew's first "normal" offseason since entering the NFL.
- Mel Kiper released his first 2013 NFL Draft big board earlier this week, and it includes Michigan State's Johnny Adams (14th), William Gholston (17th) and Le'Veon Bell (21st), as well as Michigan's Taylor Lewan (12th).
Chad Ochocinco was asked on Twitter about how many concussions he's had in his career, and he said one of them came from a hit by Louis Delmas.
Drayton Florence agreed to a deal with the Denver Broncos on Thursday.
- According to FOX Sports, the NFL is taking a look at replacement officials due to the lack of an agreement between the league and the NFL Referees Association.
- The Washington Redskins unveiled the throwback uniforms they will wear on two occasions in 2012, and I have to say, they're pretty cool.
- Jason La Canfora is leaving NFL Network for CBS Sports.
Reminder: You can follow Pride of Detroit on Twitter and like us on Facebook.