As promised, the time has come to go beyond the top 10 Lions of 2012 and take a look at every single player who received at least one vote in the series. There were 47 in all, and you can check out the full rundown below.
|Top 10 Lions of 2012 and Beyond|
|1.||WR Calvin Johnson (281)||4,370 points||25.
||LB DeAndre Levy
|2.||QB Matthew Stafford (168)||4,259 points||26.||TE Tony Scheffler (1)||47 points|
|3.||DT Ndamukong Suh (4)||2,981 points||27.||LS Don Muhlbach||41 points|
|4.||LB Stephen Tulloch||2,190 points||28.||DT Sammie Hill||37 points|
|5.||DE Cliff Avril (1)||2,014 points||29.||CB Aaron Berry||30 points|
|6.||TE Brandon Pettigrew||1,256 points||30.||S Amari Spievey||27 points|
|7.||S Louis Delmas||1,230 points||31.||DE Lawrence Jackson||21 points|
|8.||WR Titus Young||1,024 points||32.||OT Gosder Cherilus||12 points|
|9.||K Jason Hanson (1)||750 points||33.||OG Stephen Peterman||11 points|
|10.||RB Jahvid Best||747 points||34.||DE Ronnell Lewis||8 points|
||CB Chris Houston
||CB Alphonso Smith
||DE Kyle Vanden Bosch
||DT Nick Fairley (1)
||LB Doug Hogue
||OT Jeff Backus
||CB Bill Bentley
||WR Nate Burleson
||LB Tahir Whitehead
||RB Mikel Leshoure
||QB Shaun Hill
||OG Rob Sims
||LB Travis Lewis
||DE Willie Young
||FB James Bryant
||OT Riley Reiff
||CB Chris Greenwood
||DT Corey Williams
||QB Kellen Moore
||RB Kevin Smith
||108 points||t-45.||WR Patrick Edwards||1 point|
||WR Ryan Broyles
||75 points||t-45.||RB Stefan Logan||1 point|
||LB Justin Durant
Some interesting notes about the full list of players can be found after the jump.
- DT Nick Fairley and TE Tony Scheffler were the two players outside of the top 10 who received a first-place vote.
- Of the 47 players who received at least one vote, 21 play on offense, 23 play on defense and three are special teamers.
- Seven of this year's eight draft picks received at least one vote. OT Riley Reiff had the most points (141) and came in at No. 19 on the list. CB Jonte Green was the lone draft pick who didn't receive a single vote.
- QB Kellen Moore and WR Patrick Edwards each received one vote for 10th place. They are the only two undrafted free agents to appear on the list.
- LS Don Muhlbach came in 27th thanks to having 41 points. He appeared on a total of 14 ballots and actually had two people vote him as high as fourth in their top 10.
- P Ryan Donahue came in tied for 41st thanks to receiving two votes for 10th place.
All in all, I'd say this was a pretty interesting series. It took a lot of work to sort through and put together the results, but it's cool to see what Lions fans think about where the players rank on the roster. Expect this series to return again next offseason.