Let me start off by saying, experts are hating again. Many have us missing the playoffs, they use idiotic arguments such as we didn't do enough enough in FA or the draft wasn't good enough. So I ask, how does winning in FA help win the SB of the post season. I seriously could careless about what they think, last year they predicted and 7-9 or an 8-8 season at best, while I knew deep down that Lions would make the post season and they did. I don't listen to the idiots at ESPN, or Total Access hating on us, I especially don't listen to Pete Prisco, the moron predicted and 9-7 season and that baffled me because he had us losing to the Titans and Cardinals of all teams, lol. Another argument I could use is that he predicted the Rams to make post season last year 2011 and for Steve Spagnolo to win the coach of the year, and look how that turned out. Anyways here are my predictions for 2012 season.
- Week 1 Rams at Lions = 48-19 Lions, this one should be pretty easy.
- Week 2 Lions at 49ers = 25-15 Lions, last year they got lucky, not the case this year as Stafford has another year under his belt.
- Week 3 Lions at Titans= 34-15 Lions, be it Hasselbeck or Locker, we got this. The D-line should shut down or atleast slow down Johnson.
- Week 4 Vikings at Lions= 44-12 Lions
- Week 6 Lions a Eagles = 22-18 Eagles
- Week 7 Lions at Bears = 15-13 Bears
- Week 8 Seahawks at Lions = 33-10 Lions
- Week 9 Lions at Jaguars = 45-3 Lions
- Week 10 Lions at Vikings= 22-19 Lions
- Week 11= Packer at Lions= 35-28 Packers
- Week 12 Texans at Lions = 32-27 Lions
- Week 13 Colts at Lions= 52- 20 Lions
- Week 14 Lions at Packers = 37-33 Packers
- Week 15 Lions at Cardinals = 42-21 Lions
- Week 16 Lions at Falcons = 25-21 Lions
- Week 17 = Bears at Lions = 35-19 Lions
I have us finishing 12-4 with a 5 seed, what do you think ?
What do you think of the predictions ?
Spot on (19 votes)
Way off (36 votes)
Close (97 votes)
152 total votes