1. The Defensive Line is great.. but do over persue quite a bit... I guess that goes with the territory.
2. The secondary is in terrible shape. Not only can't they cover, they can't tackle... The current injuries play a part, but even with our starters, I imagine they would still be below average.
3. Stafford isn't right. The SF Defense is awesome and they had a great scheme against us, but Matt is throwing in a lot of bad balls.
4. The run game is okay. I am not really down on the running game... SF has an excellent front 7.
5. GB and Chicago are very beatable, and we are in their class, no doubt.... even with our struggles.