Our tech team is hard at work behind the scenes responding to feedback on the new look of the sites. In addition to correcting bugs, they are making tweaks to the design. Here's a list of some of the things that were implemented today:
- We tweaked the brightness/contrast on the green for rec'd comments and the yellow on new comments so that they would be easier to distinguish.
- We adjusted the size of the fonts and the line spacing
- We adjusted the padding on the comments
They are also working on tweaks for the following things:
- Improving load times
- Streamlining the mobile experience
- Improving the experience in IE 8
- Tightening up layout of articles so that comments are closer to content
- Overall individual site navigation issues
- Lots and lots of other bugs and tweaks
If you notice any bugs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to continue sharing feedback, I'd appreciate if you do it in the comments of this post so we can move forward with one centralized place for discussion.