Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Lions notes looks at Ndamukong Suh and one of the most bizarre stories ever, Terrell Owen's advice to Titus Young and much more.
- TMZ has become the hub for all things Ndamukong Suh lately, but no story is as bizarre as the one posted early Monday morning. According to TMZ, Suh recently saved the life of comedian Louie Anderson, who apparently nearly drowned while practicing for the celebrity diving show they're both on. What a world we live in.
- Just how bad have things gotten for Titus Young? Terrell Owens is now giving him advice. From the Detroit News:
He's right, but it's just amazing that the situation has gotten to the point where Owens comes off much better than Young.
"He has to understand that Calvin (Johnson is) the No. 1 receiver, and being the No. 2 receiver, you have to go with the flow of the offense and when your time comes, make the plays," Owens said.
- Pro Football Focus has Chris Houston ranked 12th on the list of cornerbacks who allowed the fewest first downs and touchdowns by snap in coverage in 2012.
- Former Lions safety Chris Harris has retired from the NFL.
- This isn't surprising at all, but NFL players are not too fond of the job Roger Goodell is doing as commissioner of the NFL.