Matthew Stafford is up to 92 career touchdown passes, and he broke another franchise record on Sunday.
That's a franchise record 13th game with 3+ touchdown passes for Stafford. It broke Bobby Layne's record of 12. #DETvsCLE— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) October 13, 2013
- As noted by Tim Twentyman, Stafford has 9 touchdown passes in two career games against the Cleveland Browns.
Joseph Fauria also broke a (single-game) franchise record on Sunday.
Fauria's three touchdowns are the most by a Lions tight end all time in franchise history.— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) October 13, 2013
- Fauria had a couple of great tweets following his big game, including one that recapped his three celebrations:
Felt so nice, I had to do it...Thrice!! Great win for our team today! GO LIONS— Joseph Fauria (@BigJoeFauria) October 13, 2013
Gas Pedal. Windmill. Cabbage Patch.— Joseph Fauria (@BigJoeFauria) October 13, 2013
- I don't think this is going to catch on, but Louis Delmas called Fauria the "white Chad Johnson" because of his penchant for celebrating.
Stephen Tulloch apparently gave quite the speech at halftime. Whatever he said worked, because the Lions outscored the Browns 24-0 in the second half.
- There was a dog race at halftime of Sunday's game, and this actually happened:
David Akers just corralled a runaway dog after the weiner dog race.— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) October 13, 2013
Darius Slay did in fact exchange jerseys with Joe Haden following Sunday's game.
- Delmas gave his jersey to a fan on his way to the locker room after the Lions' victory.