Nate Burleson now has a year's supply of Skittles to go along with his year's supply of DiGiorno.
Nate Burleson got a year's supply of Skittles. "Shout out to Skittles." pic.twitter.com/4aJpJKkLKB
- One other DiGiorno/Burleson note... this is just hilarious:
I told Burleson he should make it rain with all those DiGiorno coupons. His response ...— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) November 13, 2013
Burleson: "Exactly! I'm gonna be up in the club, like, 'you want some DiGorno's girl?' All the girls will be like, 'Ohh, I'm so hungry!'— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) November 13, 2013
Ben Roethlisberger had a great comment on Wednesday, and Ndamukong Suh had a great response to it.
Big Ben on playing Fairley and Suh: "You’ve got to be careful. You’ll end up dead if you’re not careful."— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) November 13, 2013
Suh, responding to Big Ben's coronet, says "there'll be no killing on Sunday."— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) November 13, 2013
- Suh was in Chicago on Tuesday night to watch Michigan State play Kentucky in basketball, and he caught up with Magic Johnson at the game.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers clearly have a lot of respect for Calvin Johnson.
- Johnson is again ranked fourth in the latest ESPN.com MVP watch.
Aaron Rodgers is hoping to return in time for the Green Bay Packers' game against the Detroit Lions on Thanksgiving.
- As noted by Behind the Steel Curtain, the Steelers are going to wear their (ugly) throwback uniforms on Sunday against the Lions.