Willie Young and Nick Fairley each received a $15,750 fine for personal foul penalties against the Chicago Bears last week.
- Bears offensive guard Kyle Long had some interesting comments about Fairley and Ndamukong Suh.
- Suh "would love" to own a sports team when his playing days are over.
- The Detroit News put together a great article on Calvin Johnson's life on and off the football field.
- Speaking of Megatron...
Calvin Johnson has 8,740 receiving yards through 100 career games, second most in NFL history behind Lance Alworth's 9,019.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 14, 2013
Matthew Stafford wore a glove on his non-throwing hand last week to help with his grip. The glove was not related to an injury or anything like that.
- The Detroit Lions' odds of winning the 2014 Super Bowl are now 20/1. They were 33/1 just last week. (Via @BovadaLV)
- Gunther Cunningham is a big fan of Pro Football Focus.
Lions DC Gunther Cunningham called @PFF "just magnificent" today. Unprompted.— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) November 15, 2013
- Todd McShay ranked the Lions No. 1 on his list of the top impact rookie classes for 2013.
Israel Idonije was mic'd up for last week's game against the Bears.
MLive's Q&A this week was with Sam Martin.
- Safety Ed Reed ended up signing with the New York Jets.