- Here's your weekly rundown of Calvin Johnson's latest achievements:
Calvin Johnson becomes just the 2nd player in @DetroitLionsNFL history to reach the 9,000 yard receiving mark - the other was Herman Moore.— FOX 2 News | WJBK (@FOX2News) November 24, 2013
- This is just a great picture:
"Out of my way." pic.twitter.com/D8uV3Au1fO— Freep Sports (@freepsports) November 24, 2013
- Reggie Bush thinks the Detroit Lions need to have a team meeting following their latest loss, and Nate Burleson backed up the idea of a players-only meeting.
- Burleson commemorated his return from injury with a pizza-themed celebration after scoring a touchdown against the Bucs.
- Joseph Fauria caught his sixth touchdown pass of the season on Sunday, breaking the Lions' franchise record for TDs by a rookie tight end, per Tim Twentyman.
- Face meet palm:
Tampa Bay QB Mike Glennon, WR Tiquan Underwood said they knew they could exploit Detroit's coverage on 85-yard TD. Saw that scheme coming.— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) November 24, 2013
- Here's another facepalm-worthy piece of information:
Here's an ugly stat to much on: The Lions have committed 13 turnovers and forced one in their last four games.— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) November 24, 2013
- This was easily the best moment at Ford Field on Sunday:
Capt. Josh Munsee lost a kidney and his spleen in Iraq, but has since done 2 tours in Afghanistan. Family wasn't expecting him until Feb.— Dave Hogg (@Stareagle) November 24, 2013
- The New England Patriots took the wind on Sunday night in overtime against the Denver Broncos, producing this ridiculous tidbit:
Marty Mornhinweg chose the wind in overtime 11 years ago today.— Brad Biggs (@BradBiggs) November 25, 2013