- Here's the latest Pro Bowl voting update for the Detroit Lions:
Calvin Johnson is still the 5th highest vote getter of all players in Pro Bowl voting.
Other Lions in top 10 by position: Stafford (7th), Bush (5th), Suh (5th), Levy (10th),Martin (9th), Akers (10th)— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) December 18, 2013
Louis Delmas was not fined for his unnecessary roughness penalty from Monday night, suggesting that a flag shouldn't have been thrown in the first place. Also, DeAndre Levy did not receive a fine for going low on Joe Flacco. (The officials correctly did not throw a flag on that play.)
- Two Baltimore Ravens players were fined for penalties they had on Monday.
- Gunther Cunningham was not pleased with the lack of a false start call on the play before the Ravens' game-winning field goal.
Joseph Fauria and Sam Martin are something else.
- This story on Joique Bell is quite good.
Reggie Bush is on the verge of becoming the Lions' first 1,000-yard rusher in quite some time.
This comic pretty much sums up the NFC North this year.
- MLive's Q&A was with Jeremy Ross this week.
- The Wall Street Journal examined all of the different touchdown celebrations that have taken place in the NFL this season.
- Aaron Rodgers has been ruled out again this week.