Calvin Johnson is the No. 1 wide receiver in the latest Pro Bowl voting update, and he's fifth overall. Here's a look at where some other Detroit Lions players stand:
- It turns out that Rodney Austin did in fact receive an offer from the Tennessee Titans before the Lions put him on their 53-man roster.
Ziggy Ansah is on the verge of setting some franchise records for sacks by a rookie.
- In order to make sure he takes care of the ball going forward, Reggie Bush was apparently carrying a football with him everywhere at practice on Wednesday, according to Justin Rogers.
- The Lions have done a pretty good job of spreading the ball around on offense this season. Case in point:
With 4 more catches @Nate13Burleson will reach 30 on season. It'll be first time in franchise history they'll have 6 players with 30 catches— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) December 4, 2013
- The Lions' running backs have been outstanding this season.
Note on production #Lions are getting from RBs this year: Currently rank 1st in TotYds (2149), 2nd in RecYds (846) and 6th in RushYds (1303)— Eamonn Reynolds (@Eamonn_Reynolds) December 4, 2013
- Your daily reminder that the Lions' run defense has been ridiculous as of late:
The #Lions went all of November without allowing an opponent to average more than 2 yards per carry as a team.— Michael Rothstein (@mikerothstein) December 4, 2013
- According to Chip Kelly, the Philadelphia Eagles had Darius Slay ranked pretty high on their draft board going into the 2013 NFL Draft.
Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin was fined $100,000 by the NFL for his kick return shenanigans on Thanksgiving.