5th pick of the NFL Draft gets traded!
We trade the 5th pick to Tampa and we get their 13th and 43rd. They move up to select Dee Milliner.
So my Draft goes like this...
- 13th pick we get Dion Jordan DE Oregon (Warmack's gone by 13, only him and three others fit the bill this high in the draft. Moore, Werner and Mingo?)
- 36th pick we get Larry Warford G Kentucky (Underrated pass blocker blocker, great in short yardage) 4th and inches anyone?
- 43rd pick we get Robert Alford CB South Eastern Louisiana (Good speed, good one on one man coverage)
- 65th pick we get Khaled Holmes (Great pass blocker and line caller, underrated strength) Bigger than Raiola, if that means anything? 6'4 305
- 132nd Cameron Marshall RB Arizona St (Good all round back, with cutting ability to take it to the house)
- 163rd pick we get Micah Hyde CB/S Iowa (Good Zone Coverage, Great LEADER)
- 197th pick we get Terrence Barnes DT Georgia Tech ( Absolutely huge, 6'7 345 )
The purpose of trading out of 5 is to get better value in the draft. We wouldn't be able to get a starting Safety, Corner and Defensive End in the first three rounds while looking after the Offensive Line as well.
Khaled Holmes may be a reach at 3 however he is the best pass blocking center in this draft, whose aware enough to make the correct line calls and with good size he can take over Raiola sooner rather than later. We could take him at 4 but, we have no 4. I believe Cameron Marshall will be what Alfred Morris was to Washington this past season.
So tell us what you think. :)