1. Eric Fisher/Lane Johnson- OT With Joeckel almost being out of the picture, the next best tackles come in the form of Fisher and Johnson. Both have great size, and have a lot of promise. (especially Johnson) Johnson runs a 4.7, is 6'6, and weighs a whopping 306 pounds and would be a great addition to our offensive line.
2. Alex Okafor- DE With the loss of Cliff Avril and KVB we need help up front, Alex Okafor is a big body, who can get after the passer and has great run stopping ability. We could also grab any of the 1st round DE's who make it to the early 2nd.
3. Travis Frederick- G/C Dominic Raiola is 33 and only 6'1. We see so many times the side arm throw from Stafford and we see so many times the pocket collapsing. Travis Frederick is young, weighs 338 pounds and would be an instant upgrade from Raiola.
4. William Gholston- DE A huge need is filled here. Gholston terrorized offenses at Michigan State, and with Alex Okafor we could have the strongest Defensive line in the NFC North along with Suh and Fairley.
5. Terron Armstead - OT Some drafts have him going as early as the 2nd round, but he's an underdog who's not really well known, and could be a steal.
6. Best Defensive tackle available
7. Dustin Hopkins- K 2nd best kicker, and a good replacement to Jason Hanson.
7. Quinn Sharp- Decent punter/kicker and can add depth to our special teams.
if we resign Lawrence Jackson and move Jason Jones to DT we have all the depth at Defensive and Offensive Line