- Unless they sign someone in the next couple days, the Detroit Lions will enter the 2013 NFL Draft with $6.7 million in cap space.
- Odds are out for who the Lions will take with the fifth overall pick:
- SB Nation's latest 2013 NFL mock draft has Eric Fisher falling to the Lions.
- The Free Press' Dave Birkett has the Lions taking Oklahoma offensive tackle Lane Johnson in his mock draft.
- Dee Milliner has quite the injury history:
Alabama CB Dee Milliner has undergone five surgeries, some not as major as others. Milliner’s surgeries: right... fb.me/2odkyjHKC— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 23, 2013
Dee Milliner's medical file reads like a football player:shoulder, tibial rod, hernia surgery, knee scope. All teams get same info— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) April 22, 2013
- Can you name every Lions first-round pick since 1994? Test your knowledge with a Sporcle quiz on this subject.
- Nate Burleson is three months ahead of schedule in his recovery from a broken leg.
- Dominique Curry, who is listed as weighing 223 lbs., is now a tight end. I'm not sure if this is a permanent move or not, but he was previously a wide receiver.
- In case you missed it on Sunday, Darrelle Revis has officially been traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Interestingly, his new contract with the Bucs, which is worth $96 million over six years, doesn't include any guaranteed money.
- No other teams reportedly were pursuing a trade for Revis.
- Sports Illustrated has a preview of how ESPN and NFL Network plan to cover this year's draft.
- The Minnesota Vikings' new uniforms have leaked out.
CONFIRMED Minnesota Vikings uniform leak: twitter.com/UniWatch/statu…— Paul Lukas (@UniWatch) April 23, 2013