2. Mike Evans- A huge 6'5 WR, with elite speed and hands, and was the star athlete at Texas A&M. The addition of Mike Evans spreads the field and forces secondaries to double team Calvin Johnson and Mike Evans. Evans was the favorite target of Johnny Manziel and with the Lions creates an elite WR core.
3. Max Bullough- Any fan of Michigan state Football knows Max Bullough. The 6'2 linebacker commanded a top ranked Spartans Defense and widely considered a top linebacker in the 2014 draft. Arthur brown fell all the way to the 2nd round this year, so Bullough should be available in the 3rd with luck. ( He'd better laser off the Spartans tattoo and add Lions)
4. Trent Murphy- Added depth at Linebacker is critical especially with our lackluster performance at pass rush last year. Trent Murphy stands at 6'6 and is a huge outside rusher, which complements our front four. Imagine our front 7 with Levy, Tulloch/ Bullough, Trent Murphy, and our front four consisting of Suh, Fairley, Ansah and Taylor.
5. Zac Kerin - A Gigantic center at 6'5, Zac Kerin while playing for a small school and weak division is a great football player. The polar opposite of Dominic Raiola, Kerin will be pushing back Defensive lines and opening up room for Stafford and Co. I originally had him at #2, but even elite centers generally make it in the 2nd/3rd round. Athletic centers can be found well in the 4th/5th round, and well help complement our new, young Offensive Line.
6. JaQuez Jenkins- Great height, and decent athleticism for a safety. Hopefully he'll still be around and could be a steal in the 6th. You can never have too many bodies at safety in this pass happy league, and added depth is always needed.
7. Isame Faciane - Now we’re focused on building more depth at DT to back up Suh and Fairley. Good height, but can add some more weight and muscle. He’s more of a developmental player, and will solidify our already impressive Defensive line.