- Nate Burleson and Reggie Bush made Vanity Fair's list of the best-dressed players in the NFL.
- The Free Press' Dave Birkett has the latest on where things stand with the charges Ronnell Lewis is facing from his April arrest.
- Detroit Lions president Tom Lewand had his Twitter account briefly taken over by Russian hackers earlier this week.
- Keep this in mind if you ever buy something that is supposed to be autographed by Ziggy Ansah:
Beware of fake "Ziggy" Ansah autographs. He signs it "E." Ansah pic.twitter.com/nnBPmpHkNx— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) June 17, 2013
- It doesn't sound like Tennessee Titans wide receiver Nate Washington is going anywhere. Earlier in the offseason there was some talk that Washington could be released or traded, and it was believed that the Lions would have taken a hard look at him if the Titans had decided to let him go.
- Former Kansas City Chiefs general manager Scott Pioli has been added to NBC's Football Night in America show.