- As pointed out by MLive, new Detroit Lions offensive lineman Leroy Harris has a history with Lions linebacker Stephen Tulloch. They were teammates in college at North Carolina State and in the NFL on the Tennessee Titans, and Tulloch was quite upset with Harris over a low block in last year's Lions-Titans game. It turns out that as of Tuesday, Tulloch and Harris still hadn't talked since that game, but both are ready to put the play behind them now that they're once again teammates.
- Safety Don Carey is enjoying all of the first-team reps he's getting with Louis Delmas not at the Lions' OTAs.
Calvin Johnson seems to be serving as a mentor for rookie wide receiver Corey Fuller.
- Golf clubs are no match for Ndamukong Suh.
He swung his driver so hard that @ndamukongsuh just broke the head off his driver at charlie sanders outing.
Always a spokesman, Suh said, this is why I should have been using Nike clubs.— Justin Rogers (@Justin_Rogers) June 3, 2013
- Coaches from the University of Michigan attended a Lions OTA this week, as did Michigan athletic director Dave Brandon.
JaMarcus Russell is going to work out for the Chicago Bears. Seriously.
- SB Nation has a rundown of the NFL's top defensive free agents in 2014.
- Verizon and the NFL have extended their partnership. The Verge has more on what the new deal entails.