The Lions ended up scoring 4 TDs & two field goals when all was said and done, which is pretty good. In case you have forgotten the other plays that could have ran the score up a bit higher, here is a refresher:
- On Defense: Bill Bentley couldn't snag down a sure pick-six that went off his finger tips and WE ALL KNOW about Suh's illegal low-block penalty that called off Levy's pick-six.
- On the offense's first drive, we had a error on the snap & catch that would have led to the first score of the Lions season.
- On the offense's second drive, we saw Megatron have a touchdown called off because of the "Calvin Johnson Rule".
- On the third drive, Tony Scheffler dropped a sure touchdown as only Tony Scheffler can do inside the five-yard line. And Joique Bell had a 4th-and-1 TD called off because of a holding penalty!!!
- In the second half, Megatron was out of bounds on a touchdown play; while Reggie Bush had two potential TDs come up short due to being tackled before reaching the endzone. Luckily, the Lions still scored 3 out 3 TDs on those possessions.