- Larry Fitzgerald thinks Calvin Johnson is the best wide receiver in football.
- The appeal for Ndamukong Suh's $100,000 fine was supposed to be held on Friday, but it's been postponed, according to Albert Breer.
- Nick Mangold made a pretty dirty tackle on an interception at the end of Thursday night's New England Patriots/New York Jets game, but he certainly won't be fined $100,000 for it.
Dirtier than Suh...and it's not even close. pic.twitter.com/bEuwxhyxKr— World of Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) September 13, 2013
- Speaking of fines, Green Bay Packers linebacker Clay Matthews was docked $15,000 for his late hit on San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
- Louis Delmas did not receive a fine for his taunting penalty against the Minnesota Vikings.
- Jim Schwartz showed his team a clip from Saving Private Ryan before last week's game.
- These are pretty good numbers:
Detroit totaled 469 yards in offense vs Minnesota, its highest Week 1 output in 33 years. #reggiebusheffect— trey wingo (@wingoz) September 13, 2013
- MLive did a pretty funny Q&A with C.J. Mosley.
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Charles Rogers.
- Bleeding Green Nation put together a look at how each NFL team's 53-man roster was assembled.
- Indianapolis Colts running back Vick Ballard is out for the season after tearing his ACL in practice.
More from Pride Of Detroit:
- Lions quotes: Friday's comments from Jim Schwartz, Gunther Cunningham
- Lions at Cardinals injury report: Nick Fairley questionable for Sunday
- CoachSpeak: Jim Schwartz on Reggie Bush and the Lions offense
- On Paper: Detroit Lions at Arizona Cardinals
- One for the road: Detroit Lions at Arizona Cardinals