- Pro Football Talk reported on Wednesday night that Detroit Lions running back Reggie Bush has a "50-50 chance" of playing on Sunday against the Washington Redskins. Considering Bush didn't practice on Wednesday or Thursday, 50-50 actually seems pretty good, especially since he is expected to be on the field on Friday. Hopefully his knee will respond well, allowing him to suit up on Sunday.
- Ryan Broyles has gotten more reps in practice this week. Perhaps this means that he is going to be active on Sunday.
- Calvin Johnson is quite the playmaker.
Some crazy career stats on Calvin Johnson: Since '07, has 137 20+yd catches, 77 25+yd catches, 31 40+yd catches & 16 50+yd catches #Lions— Eamonn Reynolds (@Eamonn_Reynolds) September 19, 2013
- The MMQB came up with a new stat to track pass rushing, and Ndamukong Suh is the leader among interior rushers through the first two weeks of the season.
- ESPN did a Q&A with Justin Bannan.
- The Lions currently have $125.2 million committed to the 2014 salary cap.
- Jon Bois "broke" Madden again. Go read his latest piece now.