I knew Grew liked Fauria, but I was surprised to see him play like a dumpster fire outside a diaper recycling facility just to get Fauria more playing time. He must be a super fan.
My other thoughts from the game:
- Bush looked a lot like Barry. It was nice to see a Lions RB turn a 1 yard run into a 6 yard run. I've actually gotten used to our RBs doing the opposite.
- Bell looked like a starting RB. We all knew he could. I'm just happy he proved us right.
- our defensive line was as advertised
- for an early injury and facing a good pass rush, the o line did well.
- fumblitus on the goal line. Lets cover up guys.
- our pass defense was looking shaky. Can Slay turn his head occasionally?
- what was up with the whole team doing a best hits from last year? Remember the almost catch by CJ in the end zone! How about a defensive TD called back because of a personal foul? Gotcha! A fumble by grew? I miss those.