- Former Detroit Lions running back Jahvid Best, who recently took a job at Cal as a student assistant, has filed a lawsuit against the NFL over concussions. The lawsuit also includes Riddell, a helmet manufacturer.
- This seems quite promising for Matthew Stafford and the Lions:
Peyton Manning said his game has never been the same since working with Jim Caldwell. Credits JC for making him the QB he is today
Manning said Caldwell helped him develop a set routine that he did every day— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) January 28, 2014
- The Detroit Sports Broadcasters Association named Larry Warford the Lions' rookie of the year.
- Former Indianapolis Colts and current Denver Broncos offensive tackle Winston Justice came to the defense of Ndamukong Suh when asked about a hit Suh put on him in a game in 2012.
- The Lions have posted 2013 highlight videos for Glover Quin and Jeremy Ross.
- You definitely need to be tough to play in the NFL.
- The Seattle Seahawks' Pete Carroll was voted the head coach that players would most like to play for.