- Former Detroit Lions running back Jahvid Best, who recently took a job at Cal as a student assistant, has filed a lawsuit against the NFL over concussions. The lawsuit also includes Riddell, a helmet manufacturer.
- This seems quite promising for Matthew Stafford and the Lions:
Peyton Manning said his game has never been the same since working with Jim Caldwell. Credits JC for making him the QB he is today— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) January 28, 2014
Manning said Caldwell helped him develop a set routine that he did every day— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) January 28, 2014
- The Detroit Sports Broadcasters Association named Larry Warford the Lions' rookie of the year.
- Former Indianapolis Colts and current Denver Broncos offensive tackle Winston Justice came to the defense of Ndamukong Suh when asked about a hit Suh put on him in a game in 2012.
- The Lions have posted 2013 highlight videos for Glover Quin and Jeremy Ross.
- You definitely need to be tough to play in the NFL.
- The Seattle Seahawks' Pete Carroll was voted the head coach that players would most like to play for.