I'm going to present some interesting draft day scenarios where certain players that we fans like will have already been taken.
First, our ground rules.
1) There is no other option than to make our pick at #10. This means no trading down, no trading up.
2) Only provide 1 name.
The point is to see who can combine best talent available with addressing a key Lions need. If no QBs have been taken, it still wouldn't make sense to take Teddy Bridgewater, just like if Watkins and Evans are both gone, you may not want to go with a WR.
I'll start you guys off with an easy one.
Who Would You Take If...
1) HOU - Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
2) STL (via WAS) - Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
3) JAX - Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
4) CLE - Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida
5) OAK - Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
6) ATL - Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
7) TB - Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
8) MIN - Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
9) BUF - Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
10) DET - ???