I'm going to present some interesting draft day scenarios where certain players that we fans like will have already been taken.
First, our only ground rule.
1) There is no other option than to make our pick at #10. This means no trading down, no trading up.
The point is to see who can combine best talent available with addressing a key Lions need. If no QBs have been taken, it still wouldn't make sense to take Teddy Bridgewater, just like if Watkins and Evans are both gone, you may not want to go with a WR.
Here's Round 2*!
Who Would You Take If...
1) HOU - Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
2) STL (via WAS) – Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
3) JAX - Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
4) CLE – Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
5) OAK – Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
6) ATL – Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
7) TB – Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
8) MIN – Khalil Mack, LB, Buffalo
9) BUF – Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville
10) DET - ???
*This round is a little far fetched with only one QB off the board, but something like this could still happen if QB-needy teams trade down.