UPDATE: Go here for a list of the Lions' 2014 picks.
With the NFL handing out compensatory picks on Monday, the full seven-round order for the 2014 NFL Draft is now set. We already knew the overall pick numbers for the first couple rounds, but now we know them for the final five rounds of the draft as well with compensatory selections being added on to rounds 3-7.
Here's an updated look at the Detroit Lions' picks in this year's draft:
- Round 1 - Pick No. 10 (10)
- Round 2 - Pick No. 13 (45)
- Round 3 - Pick No. 12 (76)
- Round 4 - Pick No. 11 (111)
- Round 4 - Pick No. 33 (133) *compensatory*
- Round 4 - Pick No. 36 (136) *compensatory*
- Round 6 - Pick No. 13 (189)
- Round 7 - Pick No. 12 (227)
The Lions own their original pick in every round but the fifth. That pick was traded away to the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2012 in exchange for wide receiver Mike Thomas. Even so, the Lions have eight total picks. They got two extra ones in the fourth round on Monday to compensate for a net loss of two free agents last year. Those two extra picks can't be traded, but the other six are free to be moved.