I'm going to present some interesting draft day scenarios where certain players that we fans like will have already been taken.
First, our ground rules.
1) There is no other option than to make our pick at #10. This means no trading down, no trading up.
2) You can only supply one name. No Big Boards here.
The point is to see who can combine best talent available with addressing a key Lions need. If no QBs have been taken, it still wouldn't make sense to take Teddy Bridgewater, just like if Watkins and Evans are both gone, you may not want to go with a WR.
The 1st round resulted in a consensus pick for Khalil Mack, LB, Buffalo.
In the 2nd round, it was Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn.
So without further ado, let's see what happens here!
Who Would You Take If...
1) HOU - Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
2) STL (via WAS) – Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
3) JAX - Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
4) CLE – Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida
5) OAK – Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
6) ATL – Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
7) TB – Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
8) MIN – Khalil Mack, LB, Buffalo
9) BUF – Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
10) DET - ???
I think I know exactly who everyone's pick will be in this case, but I won't spoil it just yet!