- Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins has previously talked about how he would like to play for the Detroit Lions. This week, after having a visit with the team, he reiterated his interest in being drafted by Detroit. From the Free Press: "It'd be definitely a blessing playing with Megatron and Golden Tate, having Reggie Bush and Matthew Stafford. They're doing a great job with the program with all the coaches. If I ever go there, sky's the limit."
Dave Birkett reports that Virginia Tech cornerback Kyle Fuller (Corey Fuller's brother) is scheduled to visit the Lions next Monday.
- In other visit news, Mike Triplett reports that LSU quarterback Zach Mettenberger is scheduled to visit the Lions on Saturday.
- Syracuse cornerback Keon Lyn worked out for the Lions last week.
Just had a nice workout for the Detriot Lions. It went great! #TheReturn
Ndamukong Suh and his sister settled a lawsuit from 2012 that involved a real estate deal.
- Former Lions punter Blake Clingan, who spent much of the 2013 offseason with Detroit, has signed with the Washington Redskins.
It sounds like this year's Thursday Night Football schedule might actually feature some interesting matchups.
- The 2015 Pro Bowl is going to be played in Arizona. It's scheduled to return to Hawaii in 2016.