- Hall of Fame tight end Charlie Sanders thinks of Eric Ebron as "a big wideout" rather than a tight end.
- This is just a great picture of Ebron and Calvin Johnson:
- Nick Fairley is planning to have a pretty relaxing summer vacation after the Detroit Lions wrap up their offseason training program next week.
Fairley's plan after minicamp next week: "Going home to relax, chill with my dog, nieces and nephews. Eat a little gumbo from my momma."— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) June 3, 2014
- This might surprise you, but the Lions don't really spend that much money on the wide receiver position when compared to the rest of the NFL.
- The rosters are out for Saturday's charity softball game involving Stephen Tulloch, Dominic Raiola and several other Lions players.
- It turns out that former Lions wide receiver Nate Burleson did not break his arm again back in April. Instead, he simply "needed a plate repositioned."