Slow off-season, OTAs going on, and pretty soon we'll have training and pre-season football. So I had some questions for you guys.
1. Were people at POD surprised we traded back with Cleveland one spot only to take Anthony Barr with the #9 overall pick instead of a quarterback?
2. People have mentioned that Teddy doesn't exactly seem like a threat, there have been a lot of knocks on him. Bridgewater doesn’t exactly strike fear opponents into opposing team's hearts because has to earn that respect. Understandable, but what was the sentiment among the folks here at POD when the Vikings took Bridgewater with pick #32?
3. The biggest variable in all of this is the coaching change we made with Zimmer as head coach and Turner as offensive coordinator. Gone are the predictable Frazier and Musgrave "play not to lose" attitude. Does the coaching change spark a twinge of concern of what Zimmer and Turner are capable of?
4. Was there a consensus of a particular player that Lions fans wanted to hear with the 10th pick in round 1? Were people hoping to go more defense or offense? Were people pleased with the Ebron pick?
5. What areas, even after all the acquisitions the Lions have had during the off-season, still concern you?
Keeping it civil, folks. Just nice to have some dialogue.