A little delayed because of the holiday, but nonetheless, here they are.
- Aveion Cason was filling in for more than just the running back position last Thursday. He saw some time at RB along with Arlen Harris to fill the void left when Kevin Jones was injured. Also, he was the kick returner as Eddie Drummond too was injured, leaving another open spot. Cason made an immediate impact. His opening return went for 40 yards, making it the longest of his career to help set up an opening touchdown drive.
- Dan Campbell's touchdown reception on the opening drive made it his 3rd this year. That ties a career high set back in 2000 when he played for the New York Giants.
- Jason Hanson tied the record for most times playing on Thanksgiving with a mark of 15 after the Miami game. That record is now shared with former Lions linebacker Wayne Walker. During his record-tying appearance, Hanson kicked a field goal and an extra point.
- Mike Williams not only was activated for the first time in quite a while, but finally made his first catch of the season. It's a shame that it took 11 games to do it. Hopefully we get a chance to see more of BMW in the future.
- Roy Williams continued his great play against the Dolphins. Williams finished the game with 126 yards receiving, making it the 9th time in his career that he has gone over 100 yards in a game. As the Lions receiver, he is only 7 yards shy of 1,000 on the year.
- Mike Furrey joined the 50-reception club during the 2nd quarter of Thursday's game. Furrey is the 3rd Lion to achieve that mark this season. Along with Roy Williams and Kevin Jones, the trio becomes the first to have 50+ receptions each for the first time since 1996 when regarding the Lions.