- Safety Kalvin Pearson was officially signed by the Lions yesterday. Pearson was actually signed last week, but his now former team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, had time to match the offer made by the Lions. Tampa Bay chose to let him go, meaning Pearson joins the Lions and Detroit doesn't have to give up any compensation for him.
- Detroit also officially re-signed cornerback Travis Fisher and released offensive lineman Blaine Saipaia on Wednesday.
- Former Lions linebacker Boss Bailey is very happy to now be on the Denver Broncos.
- ESPN analyst Mark Schlereth thinks the Lions will go 9-7 next season.
- Lions QB Jon Kitna thinks the Lions have "made some upgrades" this offseason.
- The Detroit News' Mike O'Hara has the Lions taking Oregon running back Jonathan Stewart in his first mock draft. ESPN's Matt Mosley has Detroit drafting Vanderbilt offensive tackle Chris Williams.
- SB Nation's Mile High Report posted a chart that shows which teams pick where for all 7 rounds of the draft. It definitely is handy, so check it out.