- The Lions signed defensive tackle Chuck Darby to a three-year deal today to replace the hole left by the Shaun Rogers trade. Darby has been a Seattle Seahawk the last three seasons, but before that, he was, of course, playing for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Seriously, are the Lions on a mission to sign everybody that has played for Tampa Bay when Marinelli was there?
- Any rumors out there that Roy Williams is soon going to be traded are untrue, according to Matt Millen.
- Boss Bailey has signed with the Denver Broncos.
- Free agent linebacker Dan Morgan, who visited the Lions earlier this week, signed with the Saints.
- The Detroit Lions' official website interviewed newly-signed tight end Michael Gaines.
- The Enquirer, a Cincinnati paper, looked further into why the Bengals-Lions trade involving Shaun Rogers never officially happened.
- MJD of Yahoo's Shutdown Corner came up with an alternative to the Wonderlic Test, and I must say that question #19 is pretty funny.