- The Lions practiced in full pads yesterday afternoon on the outdoor field.
- Wide receiver Taye Biddle, who was on the injured reserve, has been released by the Lions.
- All NFL teams must cut their roster down to 75 players by 4 p.m. ET today. The Lions currently have the maximum amount of players on their team, so 5 players will be released sometime today. This round of cuts comes before the rosters are trimmed down to 53 players on Saturday.
- Jordon Dizon is going to be Paris Lenon's backup at middle linebacker when the regular season begins.
- Tom Kowalski believes Tatum Bell is likely going to be the Lions' #2 running back despite a poor preseason.
- Jerome Felton will probably be the Lions' starting fullback this season.
- Dan Campbell is still nursing a hamstring injury that has prevented him from practicing at all this summer. He is "working out" with the team, but it doesn't appear that he has taken part in a full practice yet.
- Sean McHugh is questionable for Thursday's game due to an ankle injury.
- Aveion Cason will not play on Thursday as he is also suffering from an ankle injury.
Tuesday Notes: First Round of Cuts Coming Today
By Sean Yuille Updated