- Jordon Dizon was sentenced to 24 hours of community service after his lawyer pleaded guilty on his behalf to the charge of driving while ability impaired.
- Jon Kitna has nothing but good things to say about former Lion and current 49ers starting quarterback J.T. O'Sullivan.
- Mike Martz hasn't mentioned the Lions to any players during their preparation for Sunday's game.
- Drew Stanton is getting closer to being 100% healthy as he threw without a cast or splint on Monday. That was the first time he's been able to do that since hurting his thumb, so it's definitely a good sign, especially since Jon Kitna very well may be one bad game away from being benched.
- Packers linebacker Nick Barnett received a $7,500 fine for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Jon Kitna.
- The Lions defense gave up the fourth most amount of points in the first two games of a season in NFL history.
- New Orleans signed Joey Harrington today.
Friday Notes: Dizon Pleads Guilty to DWAI
By Sean Yuille