- The Lions interviewed former Broncos wide receivers coach Jedd Fisch for their offensive coordinator opening on Monday.
- The Lions also reportedly interviewed former Bears linebackers coach Lloyd Lee, though it isn't certain which position he interviewed for.
- According to Tom Kowalski, the Chiefs denied the Lions permission to talk to defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham.
- Rod Marinelli refused to speak with members of the Detroit media at Senior Bowl practice on Tuesday. Marinelli apparently said, "Goodbye, ladies," which, as Tom Kowalski explains, was his joke at the expense of the local media that covered the Lions. Kowalski went on to explain that Marinelli reportedly disliked the Detroit media, which is not at all surprising. Rob Parker probably fueled that hate all by himself, but then again, I can't imagine that any coach of a winless team would like the media covering him.
- Jim Schwartz is getting a lot of phone calls.
- Tom Lewand talked on Tuesday about what he is looking for in the third front office member that will be hired sometime in the near future.
- Chargers defensive coordinator Ron Rivera was impressed with the way the Lions handled their coaching search.
- Peter King shared an interesting story about how Jim Schwartz thought he was going to get fired after he once ate Bill Belichick's lunch while with the Browns.
- All of the local shows on WDFN were cut yesterday and replaced with Fox Sports Radio.